Friday, May 18, 2012

God's Heart for the Fatherless

It was an amazing and wonderful privilege for me to work at Oasis Haven for many, many reasons. Their's is a work I believe in whole-heartedly because they have a keen understanding for God's heart for "the fatherless." In fact, working for Oasis Haven was where I first started to understand God's heart for orphaned children, and it is because of them and through them I have met my daughter and am currently pursuing adopting her.

A few weeks before I left, our CEO Beth Gillig was asked to preach at New Creation Church on the subject of God's Heart for the Fatherless. She did an amazing job, and I hope you'll take a few minutes to watch the video and be inspired not only by God's heart for orphaned children, but God's heart for you.

Bonus! You get to watch me stand up there awkwardly for the last few minutes as Beth finishes up.




No comments: