Saturday, June 30, 2007



And now for a round of "Did you know?"...

Did you know that you can bruise the pad of your thumb? You can. I managed to bruise the pads of both thumbs last night playing Frisbee. The left is considerably worse than the right. They now only hurt when I apply a significant amount of pressure. Mostly I'm only experiencing a slightly numb feeling.

I counted bruises this morning. 25 in all. I believe that only two or three are from the Frisbee. Most are from moving. More to come on that subject later.

And that concludes today's, "Did you know?"

3 comments:

Areef said...

wow u must have played a lot of frisbee to get bruises in the thumb

Leslie Hutchins said...

What a unique picture!

ewall said...

I miss having you next door too homie, and talks around the kitchen table. i'm thankful for that time that we had together, it was so good. much love to you--