Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Today is a day of updating and uploading. I've finally updated the last three months worth of photos onto Flickr. And now I'm updating you on the last month, which has been mostly uneventful except for a wonderful three and a half days in Arlington, Texas with the Maxwells and Emily Wallace.

Jonah turned two, and I decided I couldn't miss out on the festivities since I was there for day one and birthday one. It was wonderful to see Steve, Alasha, Jonah, and Emily. We had a wonderful time together. Lots of quality talks and quality hang out time. I was very glad that I got to go down.

And then I turn around and my sister and Benjamin will be coming to visit in five days. I'm super-excited about seeing them since I haven't seen either since Thanksgiving. It will be great to spend some quality time with both.

Yea, for family and good friends!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea for family and good friends! Glad you had a good time with the Maxwells and I know you will have a great time with you sis and nephew! Blessings

ewall said...

it was so good getting to see you ap, really glad you came down!

J. B. said...

Yay for getting to see people. I missed you this morning. But I got to see Hannah and hold Moriyah for a long time. It was very nice.

ewall said...

hey, how do I stretch out the margins on my blog?