Monday, March 26, 2007

Most recent occurrence, I turned 25.

My day was completely relaxed. A nice lunch at Olive Garden with a few friends. Beautiful blue skies. Reading and more reading. Completely low key. Completely wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Thanks to all who shared birthday wishes. I hope to get back to each of you soon.

So now that I am 25, I must be considerably wiser. I must know something more than 24. Not sure that I do. I know that I am 25. I know that reading and hiking are the most enjoyable past times. I know that people are important and relationships with people even more important. I know that living healthy is about what you put into your body, how you exert your body, and the impact that body makes on the larger whole of our planet. I know that I can choose to give or choose to keep and that more often than not choosing to give is the more rewarding option. I know that I actually know nothing, or at least very little, and I know that is generally the status of most of humanity.

I'm 25, and I'm choosing to live my life. And maybe one of these days, I will figure out exactly what that means.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day is filled with great fun and happiness...and for some more amazing resources to make your day a great one just drop by my blog on Birthday Greetings and check out all that i've posted there!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You can know that now you are 25 you don't have to pay that annoying fee to rent a car!

Christense Andersen Jiang said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you're growing. I'm glad you had exactly the birthday you wanted!

emily said...

Happy Belated Birthday Amanda! I'll be turning 25 before too long, let me know if it's all it's cracked up to be! Hope you're doing well.