Monday, January 10, 2005

It's a new year

Recap of the holidays:
Christmas: Red-eye home the night of the 22nd. Two delayed flights and a mad dash through DFW later, I was home for the holidays. Fabulous Christmas with friends and family! Good to see my Amber's (Amber S., her husband Josh and son Colton and Amber L. who's living in Boston these days)! Enjoyed my family and found out a secret that I will share with you soon, but for now it is not my secret to share :)
The 27th: Flying back to Portland that night. Oops! Maybe not. Flight delay causing me to miss my connecting. Stayed one more night in good ol' Lubbock.
The 28th: Home again after a six hr. lay-over at DFW. It was my own fault really, I chose to be bumped from one of my flights and take a free $300 travel voucher, and I got to fly first class from Orange County to Portland. (I was re-routed through Orange County.)
The 31st: Series of Unfortunate Events Awesome! Definitely worth seeing, and if you haven't read the books, do. Game night at the Tuckers'! Lot's of Fun!
The 1st: Football, movies, and calls to lots of friends and family.
Happy New Year everybody!

No comments: